Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stephanie DeYoung Gives NOTICE to Sheri McGovern, - Julie Vizina - Mark Neuman -

Studebaker-DeYoung CPA Firm in Bend Oregon is Officially Closed -
Says Owner Stephanie Studebaker DeYoung


" From: Stephanie DeYoung

Date: Apr 20, 2010 12:56 PM

Subject: Studebaker-DeYoung is Officially closed

To: julie@studeycpa.com, sheri@studeycpa.com, mark@studeycpa.com

Your last payroll was this last payroll.

Do not write anymore checks because the bank has been informed that you no longer have those priviledges and there is no money in those accounts anyway.

So if you show up you are just working for free.

I would assume you would not want to go to work if no one is paying you.

You may seek insurance through Cobra at pacific Source.

My accounting firm is no more and all of you are terminated.

This is my last notice or I will take criminal action against anyone who writes a check or disobeys my direct orders like you Sheri.

The office should remain empty from now on.

Sorry It had to work out this way but you all started working for dad (who was not the boss) and not for me.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Stephanie Studebaker ""

Bend Oregon News

http://www.summit1031sucks.com/