Monday, June 21, 2010

Summit 1031 Exchange - Bain Capital LLC and KPMG LLP ????

Today a Very Interesting Web Stat.. KPMG LLP Houston New York has been on my sites before searching for related search terms to Summit 1031 out of Bend Oregon.. Today they are interested in Bain Capital per this post..

http://www.northwesttribune.com/2010/02/bain-capital-llc-and-hellman-friedman.html

those Who Follow my Investigative Blogs.. know that this Post got me into quite a scuffle with the Neuberger Berman PR guy Richard Chimberg and connected me to the Lehman Brothers / Neuberger Berman PR guy and thereby to .. well hundreds of billions in hedge funds and all kinds of hoopla.. so what in the world is the Connection between players in the Summit 1031 Scandal (the Dream Stealing Team of Mark Neuman - Brian Stevens - Lane Lyons and Tim Larkin of Summit 1031 ).. How is KPMG - Bain Capital and Summit 1031 connected.. hmmm..

if you Know email me
Crystal@CrystalCox.com